Re: [OM] TTL connector

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL connector
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 14:05:55 -0800
So, I guess I have to assume that these connectors are Oly specials, and
were not a design shared between different manufacturers.

I do not know how economically feasible making your own mold is, even if you
had some interest amongst list members,
but if it ever gets that far, I would not suggest using telephone cable.
Yes it is about the cheapest kind of wire there is, but it is made with
solid conductors. I think I could find some better wire for just a little
more money. Considering the overall cost of production, it would not be one
of the major cost factors anyway, at least for shorter cords. When exceeding
3 meters, cost of cable would be a more important factor.

Catmaster