Re: [OM] OM1n shutterspeed ring jam and lens won't mount

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1n shutterspeed ring jam and lens won't mount
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 00:29:49 +0800
But if they put at the screw thread, that would be un-removable. OM employed
screw thread lock glue on the lens and camera mount screws, they are repairable.
But if wrong glue are used, it is a tragedy. I think some 135/2.8 also has
problem with the locking glue on the lens locking rings, they are almost
un-removable, I have tried to fix two 135/2.8 lenses, I need to distroy the ring
to remove the lens elements. I found some glue on the thread, that should not
happen as I found the thread of most other Zuikos' lens locking rings are free
from glue.

C.H.Ling