RE: [OM] OM1n shutterspeed ring jam and lens won't mount

Subject: RE: [OM] OM1n shutterspeed ring jam and lens won't mount
From: "Gripp, William [NCSUS]" <WGRIPP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:16:49 -0500
I you literally mean "Crazy Glue" there should not be a problem.  "Crazy
Glue" is an acrylocyanic adhesive.  These have great tensile strength, but
NO shear strength.  Remember those TV commercials with the guy handing by
the hard hat?  That's fine, but if something were to him him side ways he'd
be gone.  I've used CG in several applications and every time you do more
than blow on it side ways it failed.