Re: [OM] 2-13 focusing screen in OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] 2-13 focusing screen in OM-2
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 22:06:54 +1100
It may seem two stops brighter to the eye, but less to the meter. These
screens and the Beaties focus the light towards the eyepice. The meter is to
the side a bit and my only get a small increase. I got my 1n recalibrated
with the new screen.

You can always meter off a wall with the 1 series screen, change to the 2
series and see how much compensation you require.

Foxy