RE: [OM] Scanning Res for Web

Subject: RE: [OM] Scanning Res for Web
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 23:25:02 -0500
I ditto that.  I've read and reread this site over and over.  Excellent
tutorial.

Garth wrote:

     www.scantips.com

is a way righteous site for learning how to get your scans to sit up and
bark for you.  I knew a lot of the things the author's written in that site,
and his method of explanation still left me going "Wow -- learned new stuff
*again*!"  Good site -- when I find myself puzzling over various aspects of
how to deal with a truly unusual image, I go back and consult what's written
there.

Garth