RE: [OM] For Your Viewing Pleasure

Subject: RE: [OM] For Your Viewing Pleasure
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:42:26 +0100
----- Original Message -----
From: John A. Lind <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 1:46 AM
Subject: [OM] For Your Viewing Pleasure

> Also wondering if anyone has ever tried puting a video camera 0.5x wide
> angle adapter (with 49mm ring) on the front of a Zuik?  Does it work and
> how well (or how hideously)?
>
> Enjoy,
> -- John

Anyone who knows if Oly's iS/L wide adapters work on OM lenses? I only have
the B-28 H.Q. Converter 0.8x with a 55 mm thread, and I have no step down
ring to make it fit on my Zuiko's with 49 mm threads. These wide adapters
are only available in 0.8 magnification, but are HQ achromatic lenses.
Optimized to be used at 35 mm position, so I guess they would work best on
35 mm lenses. More info can be found on Hans' iS page at
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm

Per Nordenberg

--
To look into the eyes of the wolf is to look into ones' soul.