[OM] RE:Missing web site for L'Occasion in France

Subject: [OM] RE:Missing web site for L'Occasion in France
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 00:14:14 +0100
Hi Skip,
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:21:54 -0500 you wrote:
>Does anyone know what happened to the used equipment site L'Occasion
>(France)? Their web site at http://www.loccasion.com doesn't work >anymore
and the error text rendered doesn't make sense via translation >from French
to English

sorry for the delay before my answer I was some "digests" late...
as I can read the first site http://www.loccasion.com is now closed probably
a change of host but the advertisements could be send to the second address
http://winkit.com/papart.htm were they are displayed and the man who provide
the hosting of the advertisements made some consulting job but if I
understand well there are 2 separate "things"
<<<<<<<<<<<
>We study all proposals in connection with the communication multi-media,
>photo, movies, video, numerical in order to offer free services to the
private >individuals on Internet.
>Thank you for your confidence and... so long!

So I suppose the "so long!" is about the first site but there is still a
free advertisements service existing at the new site.
If you want I could send a mail in French to the host ?
hope this help
regards
marc
Namur (where people are "slow") Belgique