[OM] Zuiko 65-200 Arrives!!

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 65-200 Arrives!!
From: Jim Mueller <webnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 16:57:14 -0600
I ordered a 65-200mm f/4 zoom lens from Redlands Camera in California, 9
days ago. UPS was slow in delivering this one!

I am happy with my purchase, even though the lens is not as perfect as I
had hoped for. The main barrel of the lens, aperture ring, focusing
rubberized ring, and lettering look like brand new. The glass is perfect
with a green tint. I went to the Unofficial Olympus site and found out
that the Zuiko 65-200 zoom is always multi coated. It came with original
caps that look like brand new.

The only flaw occurs on the lens shade. The shade has a tiny ding with a
few paint chips. The Passed sticker looks like brand new. I could cover
the ding with the Passed sticker but...hell...I'm not THAT anal
retentive!

I can't wait to shoot  through this lens to see how sharp it is. Over
all, I'm happy with my purchase.

In the past month, I've bought a OM-1 with 135 f/3.5, a 28mm f/3.5, a
50mm f/1.4, and a 65-200 zoom. My Zuiko lens collection is beginning to
grow while my wallet continues to shrink.

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas!!

--
jim mueller