[OM] : RE OM POLARISER FILTER.

Subject: [OM] : RE OM POLARISER FILTER.
From: "Windrim, Brian" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:28:15 -0000
Jim Teo asked:

>> The price for 49mm OM polariser filter is at about US60, wondering is
there
>> any special quality compared to other makes which is at a much more lower
>> price?

I read recently (on this list, I think) that Olympus's filters were made for
them by Hoya.

If that is the case them you'd be paying a lot just for the Olympus name.

And beware of linear polarisers on OM4/3/2sp/40. It took me a *long* time to
cotton on to why so many of my (manual) exposures were bad :-(

-Brian