Re: [OM] Millenium Fantasy Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] Millenium Fantasy Revisited
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:32:34 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility
>later, unless the ET's come down in thier mothership to take the
chosen
>ones away, like that little voice in the back of my head keeps telling
>me, and don't ask me about who the chosen ones are, if you have to
ask,
>then you aren't one,<<<
>
>Does this mean, after your gone, that we can sell your personel
belongings for huge profits to the morbidly curious. Keeping the oly
items for
>ourselves
>of course.

sure, as long as you don't mind being tracked by *them*, since all the
gear has hidden tracking devices in them, and anyone who owns them gets
a little visit in the middle of the night from small, grey people with
large eyes, who don't like to be photographed, and if you try they
strap you to a table in thier mothership and insert a tracking device
in *you*, and then they fire a beam of light into your eyes to make you
forget all this, but of course it continues to haunt you, in dreams, in
the twisted and torn sheets on your bed in the middle of the night,
waking up in a sweat and shaking, too afraid to go back to sleep, so
you wake up your wife, who then whacks you in the head with the alarm
clock and won't speak to you for a week, ........

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright