Re: [OM] Millenium Fantasy Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] Millenium Fantasy Revisited
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:27:04 -0600
>>>I don't think the sunrise is going to be all that different 8 months
later, unless the ET's come down in thier mothership to take the chosen
ones away, like that little voice in the back of my head keeps telling
me, and don't ask me about who the chosen ones are, if you have to ask,
then you aren't one,<<<

Does this mean, after your gone, that we can sell your personel belongings for
huge profits to the morbidly curious. Keeping the oly items for
ourselves
of course.

                                                yours adding a little CULT-ure
to the list,