[OM] Wildlife photo by Mitsuako Iwago

Subject: [OM] Wildlife photo by Mitsuako Iwago
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:04:37 +0100
Hi all

On one of my regular visits to the local library the other day, I stumbled
upon a very nice wildlife photo book by this much acclaimed japanese
photographer titled "Wildlife" (Chronicle books 1998). Lots and lots of
beautiful wildlife photos, many of them action-shots,
As one of the highest in demand wildlife photographers around, Iwago may
very well be the wildllife photographer who has put the most use of
Olympuses, he is also indeed pictured in this publication with OM-gear, an
OM-4Ti and 350/2.8.
Anyone interested might look for this and other publications by Iwago at
www.amazon.com . Note the average customers review on his publictaions, all
receive 5 stars out of 5.

Iwago is also credited in the "Olympus Manual for Motordrive group", where a
few shots of an osprey do appear.

Ulf Westerberg
Nature- and Travel Photography at www.start.at/westerberg