Re: [OM] OM: Extension tubes and focusing distance

Subject: Re: [OM] OM: Extension tubes and focusing distance
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:05:46 -0500
Gary,

Could I have your wife for a few months?  I really could use a 400/4. <GGG>

Skip

At 11/21/99 08:52 PM  -0600, you wrote:
John, what are your other half's interests?  My wife is an organic gardener.
She loves butterflies and beneficial insects (most are).  It was easy to sell
her on a macro lens. When she needed duplicate slides for a professional talk, I got an autobellows, 80/4 macro, and a slide copier. After we drove 400 miles
so she could see the sandhill cranes wintering in the Texas panhandle, I got a
Tamron 400/4.  Get the picture?  ;-)