Sv: [OM] (Fwd) OM2N - Advice Please

Subject: Sv: [OM] (Fwd) OM2N - Advice Please
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:09:06 +0100
Hi, Paul

Around 200 £ for a nice OM 2 N with a 2 year guarantee seems a fair price
to me. Here in DK, an OM 2 N in a shop is normally around 200-225 £, but
mostly with only 3-6 months gaurantee.

The OM 2 SP has more facilities and is a very nice camera, but whether it
is less repairable, I don't know.
Somebody with more technical knowledge must answer this question.

Lars