[OM] Waiting For My 65-200 f/4 Zoom

Subject: [OM] Waiting For My 65-200 f/4 Zoom
From: Jim Mueller <webnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:11:59 -0600
Thanks to Acer, I managed to score a pretty good deal on a Zuiko 65-200
Zoom. He turned me on to a camera shop in California that was selling
the lens for $169.77 + $4 shipping! I called and spoke to the manager,
and he said the lens was a 9 or a 9.5!

I couldn't resist, so I bought it site unseen.

Is this too good to be true or what?  I'm holding my breath until the
65-200 Zoom  lens arrives and I'm actually holding it in my hands.

Since I bought my OM-1 with 135mm f/3.5, I've also purchased a 28mm
f/3.5, a 50mm f/1.4, and a 65-200 zoom!  I also bought a light seal kit
for nine bucks and a mercury battery!! All with cash!

I've been raiding my change jars, recycling aluminum cans, and digging
for loose change in-between the cushions of my sofa.

There's nothing left.

--
jim mueller