Re: [OM] DC-10 Reprise in NG

Subject: Re: [OM] DC-10 Reprise in NG
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:06:12 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility
>Dirk writes:
>
><< I thought NG was strictly a N*k*n house? >>
>
>At what point in time?  They were heavy into Olympus OM in the 1970's
and
>decreasing so through the 1980's.  I personally use a 90mm f/2, 28mm f
/2.0,
>18mm f/3.5, a OM-4T, a F-280, and many other minor items that
originated
>there.

Uh, I dunno. I just assumed I guess. some craggy memory deep in the
back of my mind told me, yeah, that was it, it was the voices, the
voices in the back of my head, they told me to do it, to say that silly
thing, it's all thier fault, not mine, I had nothing to do with this
post, this post didn't come from me, I dunno what you're talking about,
hey, you talking to me?..........

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright