Re: [OM] geee whizzz... me tooo....was ....OM karma is a GOOD th

Subject: Re: [OM] geee whizzz... me tooo....was ....OM karma is a GOOD th
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:07:39 +0000
As heat probably deformed the hood it can probably be used to reform it.  I
would
find a form (a ball or something with a circular cross section like a jar)
which
when the hood is pressed against it makes it circular again.  Then heat the
hood by
imersing it in hot water for a minute or two then remove it and press it gently
against the form so it takes up a circular shape.  Then while holding it in
place
imerse it in cold water or pour the cold water over it.

For the stickiness I would try rubbing talcum powder on it - on the outside
that is.

Giles