Re: [OM] FS: Mercury cells PX625

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Mercury cells PX625
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:32:32 -0800
Yes, I agree
but Mr. Art Maravelis, who is the one I bought the batteries from, affirms
over and again that his batteries are 1.35 volt and that I am the very first
person to say otherwise.  I wrote to Mr. Maravelis that I found this very
disconcerting to me, considering my extensive electronics background, and my
accurate digital meters.
I nearly depleted one battery completely to try to get the battery to
"settle down" as Mr. Maravelis would say to 1.35 volts, still the battery
would climb past 1.42 volts. The package that the batteries are packaged in,
declare these to be 1.35 volt mercury batteries. The part# on the battery
itself is HD625.

I did not mean for my initial request from Frank to be a sounding board to
the list on this, but I guess I should ask the question.

Has anyone else on the list received batteries like this from Mr. Maravelis?

Catmaster