Re: [OM] FS: Mercury cells PX625

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Mercury cells PX625
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:11:37 -0800
Frank, please give an E-mail link so I can contact you about the batteries.

I have ordered batteries from this source.
http://www.gis.net/~amjas/

they are Gamex brand, and all of the ones sent to me were 1.45 volt!
After two communications with the seller, and following all of his
suggestions, they are still 1.45 volt, and create a 1 stop+ difference in my
OM-1 cameras. He maintains that this has never happened before, and is
gratious enough to offer to return my money, but I would rather have these
batteries than none. I would like to try the duracell brand that you have
Frank.

Catmaster