[OM] (Fwd) Slide Duplicator

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Slide Duplicator
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 00:20:40 +0000
From:          Reynolds Paul <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            "'owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:       Slide Duplicator
Date:          Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:14:46 -0000

On 9 Nov Erwin Voogt wrote;

Recently I bought the Oly slide duplicator (2nd hand $60), together with
some TTL cables to use the T32 separate from the OM2n.
I know Kodak has a special slide duplication film (slide from slide), but
what about a copy on negative film? What is the best film to use? Most of my
slides are Kodachrome 25 or Kodachrome 64.

Coincidentally, I saw one advertised in the local newspaper for around
£20.00 recently, but because being some distance away it was too far to
travel at that time with other commitments I had. Looks like the price was
fairly good though, I may check whether it is still for sale!

Having never used one before, can anyone tell me whether a flash is
essential or whether natural day light is adequate. 6"x 4" Prints from
slides in the UK cost around a pound each so I wouldn't need too many uses
to get my money back.

Paul Reynolds
Cheltenham UK

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must
not copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone or email Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Construction House Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY