[OM] web site update

Subject: [OM] web site update
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:54:12 +0000
Hi folks,

After a heavy session of film developing, and giving the film scanner a
good workout, I've updated my web pages.  The new stuff is highlighted with
a little .gif file, as there's no new material on the existing pages.  One
page is devoted to the city of Dublin (in the Republic of Ireland), and the
other to miscellaneous new images.

I had a little more success scanning slides, though colour balance is the
new antichrist  ;-)  Seriously, the b&w negatives were an absolute cinch,
while colour transparencies prove more tricky.  All OM-sourced, of course:
http://www.mawddwy.freeserve/.co.uk

Cheers,

Simon E.