[OM] Re: [OMPractice bombs

Subject: [OM] Re: [OMPractice bombs
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:36:57 +0100
Hey George

It's actually a very beautiful place the Wash, but having 2 bombing ranges on it
tends to protect the environment because only a few people can go there.  Hey,
that could be the Master Plan for Yosemite...!

No? Oh all right then.

And anyway, they were only little tiny small PBs (3kg each, not explosive, only
a smoke charge to show that I had shacked the target ;-).

OM stuff.  I'm off to the south coast of England next week, Dorset.  I am taking
at least 2 bodies to make like a landscape photographer.  Maybe I shall be able
to find a cheap MF camera like the Yashicamat 124G to supplement my lovely OMs.
Any views on this entry model to MF?

Chris

~~ ><>
Chris Barker