Re: [OM] Reveries over Yorkshire

Subject: Re: [OM] Reveries over Yorkshire
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:46:57 -0600
I have often been thankful that I took up photography, even when I didn't have a
camera along.  Photography has certainly taught me to SEE and enjoy the visual
poetry of experiences such as the one Chris described.  Why, just the other day
was out on a site survey, enjoying the magnificent view below me as the light
turned
golden and wishing I had my OM-4T and 85 f/2.  Just as I was about to remark on
it
to my companion, some crazed Limey in a homely old bomber bounced us and durn
near
blew the doors off our helicopter.  Looked like he thought he was flying a real
jet,
like a Charlie model F-16.  Certainly distracted me from the view...    ;-)

Gary Edwards