Re: [OM] 35RC

Subject: Re: [OM] 35RC
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 18:12:11 -0700
The 35 RC is a great camera but repair is more costly than replacement.  It is
as far as I know, the smallest 35mm with coupled RF and both Auto and Manual
exposure control.

Great lens, nice unobtrusive candid camera, great for people pictures, or as
back-up for an SLR.  I have 3 of them; one for B&W, one for Ilford SFX film, and
one for my collection.

Clean it up and enjoy it, just use sunny 16 rule for exposure and XP2.

Best Wishes, Mike