Re: [OM] ...OT ... Apollo 13....

Subject: Re: [OM] ...OT ... Apollo 13....
From: Jim <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 08:43:40 -0600
Interesting to this group may be the detail of "The photographic objectives
of the Apollo 13 mission", and the photographic equipment list (Non OM).

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/database/www-nmc?70-029A-01

Unfortunately I have little time to search for any of the photo archives.

A search of Apollo 13 on Yahoo turned up quite a bit of information.

Jim