[OM] Voigtlander VS Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Voigtlander VS Zuiko
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 00:33:38 +0100
Dear Zuikholics,
        Since I began to work with my OM4Ti and 50/1,2
24/2 Zuikos, I never got impressed with any other system.
The other day I met a girl who had one Voigtlander VSL 3
camera with one 28/2.8, 55/1.4 and one 135/2.8
I´ve seen some photos taken with tele, and sharpness is
hair-raising!!! I couldn´t believe it, she showed me some
photos taken with very poor negative, kodak normal paper
and poor lab-processing and sharpness were unnatural.
I have searched through internet but I only have seen
that Rollei developed this cameras and I don´t know if
some of you could tell me something about QBM mount and
this Voigtlander lenses. And of course, it´s possible to
build some adapter to my OM4Ti. I think OM mount must be
46.00 mm and QBM mount from Rollei should be the same as
used in Rolleiflex SL35 QBM 44.60mm ??? How can I build
some adpater without damaging OM4Ti´s reset button???

Best regards,

Dave