[OM] Photo printers -Reply

Subject: [OM] Photo printers -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 11:31:13 -0500
I have used this printer. I was quite happy with it's output. I would definitely
get the dye sub option as true continuous tone output is it's real advantage
over inkjets. It's true that there can be visible banding which appears to be a
product of the narrow ribbons used. The cost per page was pretty high and in the
end I decided to sell it (on eBay) and get an Epson Photo EX that could handle
11x17. If I had not wanted the larger format, I would have kept the Alps and
been satisfied.