Re: [OM] ADITL2 - and future ADITL events

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL2 - and future ADITL events
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 22:17:43 -0500
I like to challenge my students with "which way is up?".  BTW, winter
can come anytime.  In Laramie, Wyoming, the only time historically they
haven't had snow is the last two weeks of July.  They often have to open
a road across the mountain in May by using snowblowers to cut through 10
20ft (3-6m) snowdrifts.

Here in the piedmont of North Carolina, we haven't had what I would call
winter in two years.

Gregg