Re: underexposed BIGtime was RE: [OM] exposure for planets etc

Subject: Re: underexposed BIGtime was RE: [OM] exposure for planets etc
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 22:23:06 -0600
Acer;

Send me your rolls of Astro photo film and I will process  and print it
correctly for you.

I do quite a bit for the folks in the Astronomy & Physics Department at the
Univ. of Wyo.

BTW- If anybody else is having problems with their processing, please feel
free to contact me, off list, for help or services (Shameless Plug)

Best to all, Mike