[OM] Telescopic Extension Tubes

Subject: [OM] Telescopic Extension Tubes
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:48:11 -0700
A few months ago there was mention of third party Telescopic Ext.
Tubes.  Does anyone remember the  URL or manufacturer of thse tubes.  If
I recall they were much less in price than the Oly and had some other
features.  The main problem I have with high magnification, especially
with the 38mm macro and bellows, is trying to hand hold the camerma and
keep it in tight focus.  It's almost impossible.  So I'm always forced
to take the tripod out to the field to shoot things like wild flowers
and bugs.  Usually the auto extension tubes work well with the 50mm.
The 38mm is a little difficult to use in the hand held mode. Does anyone
have an ideal rig for using this lens or the 20mm in the field?

Phillip Franklin