[OM] pinhole OM

Subject: [OM] pinhole OM
From: Dirk and Carla Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:11:37 -0500
OK folks, I have a special pinhole for my OM-2n. It's made from a body cap,
where the center was drilled out and a pinhole plate was glued in place. It
is supposedly 50mm f/185. Obviously, there is no aperture connector to the
body or meter in the camera. So, I tried setting the film speed to 400, the
switch to auto, and cocked the shutter and released it. The shutter opened,
stayed open for about a minute, then closed. Was this an acurate exposure?
Can I rely on this camera to give correct exposures or do I have go to my
pinhole charts? Any help is appreciated.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright