Re: [OM] OM2, OM4 meter patterns

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2, OM4 meter patterns
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:35:41 -0400
Somewhere I read that the differences in our neurons (leading to
communication and understanding of that which is communicated) is
greater than the differences in our faces.  It's a wonder we communicate
at all.

I to admire those who communicate in several languages.  I only
understand basic English and a little math!

Gregg

  I find it wonderful that we