Re: [OM] .... Zeiss Softar I.....

Subject: Re: [OM] .... Zeiss Softar I.....
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 06:34:57 -0400

>Dear Denton,
>Thanks for the reply.. will try out with my 85/2 and the Summicron f2...
>reason I asked about the circ pol was because I came across an outdoor
>situation where I had to cut out a lot of glare & reflections, yet I wanted
>to shoot a soft focus effect on a young couple. I took the pic with the
>Summicron and Hoya diffuser... quite an unpleasant result..... ruined the
>chance of a nice pic with nice smiles from the willing subjects.
>
>TMLee
>
>ps... nice gallery..... I too take a lot of pics of my kids..... thinking
>about how to set up a photo gallery too... but don't know where to start...
>don't know how..... and busy as h*ll......

Thanks. These days it's not so hard... buy a book on HTML so you understand the
basics and then get a program like Front Page to do the design. Or send a
coupla pix to the Unofficial Gallery and let someone else do the hard work :-)

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at