Re: [OM] last week sky spectacle

Subject: Re: [OM] last week sky spectacle
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:14:11 -0400
My understanding was that the target vehicle took off from California
and was targeted by a missile from the island.  The weapon had shed all
the missile apparatus and was nothing but a mass of metal traveling at
high velocity when it hit the missile from California.  I would have
thought
it would be more realistic to fire at a target incoming toward the
mainland.  That didn't seem to be the case though.

Gregg