[OM] Couch Potato photography

Subject: [OM] Couch Potato photography
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 02:04:21 EDT
I caught the second episode of a photography series on ESPN last Saturday
featuring C*n*n 600/4 and 400/5.6 lens on Wimberly heads and Arthur Morris,
bird photographer. It was mostly oriented towards amatuers and selling
cameras.  Morris acted interested but very blase about camera and exposure
adjustments, as if he had done it thousands of times, with no more thought
than a ditchdigger turning over dirt What surprised me most was that there
was great nature photography in Nebraska, on the Platte River.  There is
another ESPN session this next Saturday 6:00 am featuring wildlife
photography in Africa.

Warren
-finding himself wedged into a comfortable position on the couch