Re: [OM] Storage of chemicals

Subject: Re: [OM] Storage of chemicals
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 11:52:26 -0400
The original package can be re-sealed with a household iron set on high.
Press the package closed on a hard surface, not a normal padded ironing
board.  Then place the re-sealed in a zip-lock plastic bag for added
insurance and squeeze the excess air out of it.

You method of breaking out quart portions froma gallon size will work just
fine.  Your scale is probably more precise than my method using volumes
instead of weight.

John P

<MorrisMini@xxxxxxx> wondered: