Re: [OM] How to remove film advance crank

Subject: Re: [OM] How to remove film advance crank
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:33:53 -0400
Trying to remove the black plate first will probably damage it anyway.  It
is held on by rubber cement (CE1127 is no longer available.)  Once the plate
is off, you can turn the spanner nut with very fine tipped needle nose
pliers (held open) or  "C" ring pliers.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714