[OM] Wedding From Hell -- The Aftermath

Subject: [OM] Wedding From Hell -- The Aftermath
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04 Oct 1999 08:42:14 +1000
I survived.

I'm sure I made some good photographs, although the results aren't in
yet.

I *know* I shot some total fsckups, too---flash sync cord loose,
shutter speed too high etc... all the high-pressure foulups.

The worst part was the paparazzi.  There were no fewer than six other
people with Elektro-Wunderbricken, 28-200 zooms and no qualms about
stepping in front.  Plus a dozen Aunt Janices with point-and-shoots,
and of course Uncle Freddy with the Polaroid.  (Apologies to the
Janices and Freddies out there who aren't senile).

I managed to drag the participants away from the crowd long enough to
for some "quality time", so all should end well.

Never Again,
                Chris

--
(setq sender '( (name . "Christopher Biggs") (email . "chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx")
                (employer . "Stallion Technologies") (country . "Australia")