RE: [OM] Bye for Now

Subject: RE: [OM] Bye for Now
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:46:47 -0400
Been thinking about this too. Seems to me this is like a conversation among
friends, sometimes the conversation doesn't always stay on track.  Sometimes
arguments start.  Often we have to correct ourselves and bring the subject
back where it belongs.
What do we lose in the meantime?  Maybe some friends who were on the
periphery, maybe some with thin skins.  But we almost always become better
friends with those that stick around.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

Although the thread got a little strained at times, it was an
interesting way to get to know some of the list members better.  I
joined the list just at the end of a thread about the merits of taking
an OM2 (I think) apart.  This time, since I was there while the thread
developed, each persons comments made more sense.

 Although it was definitely OT and looong, I appreciated learning about
each individuals lives other than OM.  I'm still trying to put the
pieces of each member together kind of like a puzzle.

Gregg