[OM] Bye for Now

Subject: [OM] Bye for Now
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:42:22 -0700
I think I will take a hiatus from the list for a while. It really is not
much fun with a small group of people dominating the list with flaming.
The few contributions from thoughtful and courteous people are not worth
the ugliness.  Interesting that some of the same off topic people who seem
to have the least self discipline vociferously led the opposition to a
supervised list.  I for one would be happy to join one.  Later.

Winsor

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA
mailto:wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx