RE: [OM] Re: OM-4T sold for $472.90 on 9/7/99 , ebay Item # 155751748

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: OM-4T sold for $472.90 on 9/7/99 , ebay Item # 155751748
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:01:43 -0400
I was going to pass making a comment on this, but after reading Olaf's post
I had to add this one.
I was in Columbus, OH on Wednesday, so  I HAD to stop in at Midwest Photo.
The 80mm macro I had hoped to buy was gone, as were both of the 300 4.5's
and the 180 2.8.  But, they had just taken in a good looking black OM2n
($140), 100 2.8, 70-150, 28 3.5 and a T32 w/the long TTL cord.
While I was looking at the T32 (never had batteries in it), a customer came
in and got in a big argument about some "defective film" he ha used at a
wedding.  In order to get me out of the store during the embarrassing scene,
they sold me the T32 and TTL cord for $65!
They still have ~7 50 1.8's if anyone needs one, or two!  When I find one
that has a slow diaphragm, they give it to me.  Anybody need a loupe?

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

However, king and master is still Brian Huber, who found a 4Ti for only $50
because the paint looked ugly!

Cheers!
Olaf