RE: [OM] finding parts for Olympus OM2N

Subject: RE: [OM] finding parts for Olympus OM2N
From: "Elmer Brum" <elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:49:39 -0400
Hi,

You will probably get the same response a dozen times, but here it is
anyway. <g>

I just had my OM2n cleaned and fixed up after a long long sleep.  The repair
shop was very surprised to see that I still had my winder drive socket cap.
He said they are very rare.

I did see one being sold on eBay a month or so ago.  I would check there.
They always seem to have odds and ends.

Regards,

Elmer Brum
Toronto, Canada