Re: [OM] Using a flatbed scanner for slides

Subject: Re: [OM] Using a flatbed scanner for slides
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:06:23 -0500 (CDT)
I received a suggestion on one of the newsgroups for a home-made
slide/negative adaptor for usewith flatbed scanners. What they
suggested was to simply fashion a right angle V with two mirrors and
place this over the slide. This collects the scanner's light and
reflects it back through the slide or negative. I haven't tried this
myself, but it sounds like its worth a try.

BB

Obligatory SUV comment: My mother drove her SUV to the store just to
pick up groceries yesterday! I'm so ashamed...  I have no information
on how many times she may have changed lanes, ran stop signs, or
committed other atrocities against the kind small-car-driving
citizenry. That evil woman.
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx