[OM] OM 3

Subject: [OM] OM 3
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:12:01 +0200
Hi Oly fans

thank you for kind responses to my introduction the other day.

I have recently got an OM 3 I bought thru ebay auctions. I paid only c. 200
$ for it, because the seller says it eats a set of batteries in 2 days.
Otherwise it seems to work OK. I haven't run a film thru it yet.

I would like to know if any of you have had a similar problem and if you
know what causes this.

I'll probably send the camera to Olympus and have them to fix it. Even if
this could cost a similar amount, then I'd have a dependable camera for
years to come, I hope.

But if anyone has any advice with this problem, I'd like to hear that
before I let Olympus have the OM 3.

Yours, Lars