[OM] advice on Oly section of my page

Subject: [OM] advice on Oly section of my page
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 22:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
OK, before I get too far down the line that it becomes a headache to
change[1], I would like input: if you've seen my photo page, there are two
main sections, "Images" with links to fellow listmembers' galleries first
then general photo gallery links. Similarly, under the second section,
"Resources," first are the Oly FAQs, lenstests, SIFs etc. then general
photo resources links (photo.net, etc).
Question is, should I make a completely seperate page dedicated to Oly
only or is the setup decent as it is? There are many more member
galleries I have yet to add. All suggestions are most welcome.
WHat you see on my page is all I know of HTML. I plan to learn more,
eventually.
How easy is it to navigate? Anything and everything welcome.
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
"Nothing left to win / And nothing else to lose."               --U2