Re: [OM] what % keepers do you get?

Subject: Re: [OM] what % keepers do you get?
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:41:24 -0400
 >From each roll, how many photos are you happy with? Curious. I'm still new
>> to this game with no more than two dozen rolls under my finger <G>. I feel
>> good if I get 3/24. The rest may be good, but there's something that could
>> have been better.

For a long time I was happy to get 1/36. By 1/36, I mean that one that could
stand up on a wall next to almost anyone. Now I think my percentage is much
higher.

But it also depends a lot on what the subject is. Doing serious street
photography, I might be happy with 6/36. In the woods, where there is more time
to think, I would expect a lot higher than that.

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at