Re: [OM] Which film is sitting in my Olympus Six?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which film is sitting in my Olympus Six?
From: Daryl F Hurley <dhurley@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:36:30 -0500
If it's T-Max, it's either 100, 400, or 3200.  3200 would be, I think,
relatively unlikely, leaving ASA 100 or 400.  Why not meter it as 200?
When you remove the film after shooting it you will find out what it is.
Then you can "correct" the exposure by pushing or pulling the processing
times as needed.  Or, we could consult the crystal ball....... now where
did I put that?  ;-)

Daryl Hurley