[OM] FT: Italian "MANUALE OLYMPUS" by Giulio Forti

Subject: [OM] FT: Italian "MANUALE OLYMPUS" by Giulio Forti
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:18:39 EDT
To our members in Italy:

      The book is 350 pages long, with a copyright date of 1977. It covers
the OM1 and OM2, with what appears to be very comprehensive
coverage--including a large number of photographs taken by Italians.

     The trade involves help in acquiring 2 items from Europe that I cannot
obtain in the US or via the web, although I've tried both. The book is
offered (including shipping) merely for help, I will pay any additional cost
incurred. Please contact me offline, if interested.

Alex