Re: [OM] OT - Microtek Scanmaker 35T Plus 35mm Slide and Negative Scanne

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Microtek Scanmaker 35T Plus 35mm Slide and Negative Scanner
From: "Babis E. Mavridis" <mavridis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:18:48 +0300
I am interesting also to learn about your experience on Scanmaker 35T Plus
35mm Slide...
I am interesting to know if can scan in good quality with contrast and
details, good colors, what is the most magnification that you can do on a
slide (for example if you scan is at 2400x2400 pixels you see the image very
sharp ? or blur. What is the biggest resolution that you have scan a slide
and see it not blur ? He has any distortion?

I have the Microtek III with the option to scan slides, but the quality is
very very poor on slides. On normal A4 size scanning the quality is very
acceptable if you only need the result for the computer screen or for draft
print.

Thank you in advance
Babis Mavridis
http://www.medialab.ntua.gr/mavridis/first.html