Re: [OM] Free to good home: OM-4 manuals THEY'RE GONE! (Bcc: to responde

Subject: Re: [OM] Free to good home: OM-4 manuals THEY'RE GONE! (Bcc: to respondents)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:42:42 -0700
Wow, what a response! Sorry for the form letter, but I think a tenth of all the people on the list wanted those manuals! (I'd be all day sending personal responses.)

Suffice to say you were not the first respondent -- sorry! If I come across any other OM-4 manuals, I'll give you who responded the first crack at them before putting them on the list again.

Also, I'm sure most of you already know you can get manuals (or photocopies, if out of print) for free if you live in North America by calling Olympus America at 1-800-622-6372. I believe it was mentioned on the list that they are sending OM-4T manuals to those who ask for OM-4 manuals -- the two are almost identical, functionally.
: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>